Thanks for Being part of Digital News. We believe in original content and we respect all content owners and creators.
We have copyright policy for members and persons who originally own the rights.
For Copyright Owners: If your created content is published on our website by any member without permission then we are going to take strict action and remove your content within 24-48 hrs of reporting of case.
Digital News Team use and collect information that is published under open source license on web. But, If Digital News Content Team use your Content we will give credit to original author as link to its content. Owners can See their link below of each article or in credits list page.
- You (‘Authors’) Must Follow content Guidelines (Like: Not Copyrighted etc.) explained in Terms of Service Page.
- You are author on Digital News so all content you write its rights will belongs to you. You can give your website link (if any) or add Your Social Profile (Like: Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter etc.) links in your account.
- You can give a link to original article if you are taking Content from somewhere with open source license (Like: Apache 2.0 or CC 3.0).
- If, Content is owned by other than digital news team means by member or third party (Content Like: Articles, Images, or Videos) you are free to use these Articles, images and videos for personal** use. But, If You want to use for commercial* purposes and you also need to give a link back to article from where you are using content.
- If, Content is owned by Digital News Members then you need to take permission from content owner before using for commercial* use. And, it is free for sharing on social sites or personal** use.
- If, Content is Owned by Third Party and used in any article then you need to take permission from Third Party by visiting link below each post given as credits for usage.
*Commercial Usage Like Content Editing, Making Changes and Republishing after editing on Your Website etc.
**Personal Usage Like Sharing on Social Sites, Your College Project or References in Project etc.
What We Need (in case of Violation):
- Copyright Violation content link (Must be Working Link) or Screenshot of page.
- Your Copyright Content link where you originally written the content (any Proof of Copyright).
Having trouble, any questions, concerns, or comments regarding our copyright policy you may contact us using the information below:
Copyright Policy Contact Information
One of our Content Management Team member Will contact you and listen to your queries.